(makes 4 cups)
- 1 Cucumber, washed and cut into chunks
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
- ½ Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Black Pepper, freshly ground
- Pita Bread or Wheat Crackers on the side
so, so simple!
- Put all vegetables into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, mustard and honey until creamy
- Pour over the vegetables.
- Add the feta cheese and toss to combine.
- Divide onto 4 plates or bowls and top with ground black pepper
- Serve the bread on the side
I don’t peel or seed the cucumber because every part of it has something good for you! Cut lengthwise to create 2 long sections. Then cut each of these sections lengthwise so you have 4 long strips. Next, cross-cut horizontally to get chunks.
Shades of night, passionate purple, with antioxidants and fiber to help your body feel alive. That’s the eggplant. What started out wild in India, then cultivated in China, has been tamed and renamed in regions all over the world. For the French, it’s aubergine; for...
Egg Salad Ingredients: Makes 4 cups 6 Eggs, hard boiled and chopped ½ cup Plain Greek Yogurt 2 Tbsp Avocado Mayonnaise ¼ cup Olive Oil 2 tsp Honey Mustard ½ cup Celery, chopped ¼ cup Onion, chopped ½ tsp Paprika Salt & Pepper to taste Optional: Avocados or Tomatoes to...